Monday, March 5, 2007

Affiliate Project X - Does it Work or Just Hype?

I will be honest and say that I have stayed away from this particular author's ebooks. I have never been a fan of so much hype. I just got so sick and tired of everyone promoting the hell out of his products, and when you can not find even ONE person willing to say one shortcoming on his products - something is not right and I run the other way. But I also have to applaud him on the fantastic copy he uses that generates so much hype and frenzy. And that has become his calling card or trademark and no doubt he has made a lot of money off of it - so kudos to his success.

I surfed around the net trying to find someone who would actually tell me a bit more about the product, what skills it builds off of, what level of internet marketer it would work for, what were the shortcomings, etc. I did finally come across one website - Ewen Chia's Secret Affiliate Weapon - a site that I joined for the fact that it was so cheap - a mere $9 - but more on that later. Ewen believed that there was nothing new to this product and was not promoting it - I read his review he had some good points. But then again Ewen's products are in direct competition with Affiliate Project X. - so I expected some conflict of interet there, and what better place to get a review.

A few weeks later, after all the dust settled I decided that I would purchase the product and apply it to the googlecash method I was already using. I applied several of the techniques to one campaign and I saw results immediately. I tested it on a second campaign and saw no change, I tested it on and third campaign and again I saw improvement. What kind of improvement, my sales doubled for the first product. While Ewen's review claimed that this product contained nothing new, in fact he pointed to several different reports in which he had covered these different techniques. But I certainly learned some new techniques and I found them all in one report. And I stress techniques because that is exactly what they are. In the end I had to admit that I really liked this product and I really was not expecting to come away with a success story. But in the end it kicked my GoogleCash process up several notches. And it shed the light on some real techniques that I know the "experts" are using but just not readily sharing with the rest of the world and for good reason why.

So you are going to find Affiliate Project X beneficial if you are not already using advanced affiliate techniques. I would highly recommend it for anyone using the Google Profits or Google Cash methods and have a few campaigns up and running. These are the advanced techniques that will make that method profitable again. If you have already taken an advanced affiliate marketing training, then this ebook is not necessary. But I consider it the next level of the Google Cash method. If nothing else, sign up for the free email course and see if it is for you.

No comments: